Thursday, March 13, 2008

Problems

I've kinda got a problem and here it is. I really, really need some advice for how to tutor someone who doesn't want to study. They do.... OK in school and they try to keep their grades up but they just give up everytime. Also another person I'm tutoring is someone that I really, really like. The only problem is that they don't like me. They prefer me as a friend and I'm kewl with that, but I feel as if that person doesn't know the real me. Do you get what I'm saying?!? Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking. Anyway how do you tutor someone who gets so easily distracted? I mean seriously this kid has "A.ttention S.pan B.utterfly...". LOL. I think that I've got a way to solve this but I'm not quite sure. Maybe I'll just squirt him with water if he loses focus. TTYL

No comments: