Monday, March 3, 2008

My Life

Well, This is my blog and it's about my life. There's alot of stories that I'd like to tell you about myself but I wouldn't be able to tell them all. I do go to an awsome school and I'm so glad I go there because of all the friends I've got. Like for instance my best friend Chance. Nothing in the world could truly make me turn my back on this guy, I may get a little pissed off with him and a little annoyed but he is thebest person that anyone could meet. Then there's my other good friend, Teal. She is the most awsomest person I'm glad I know her and that I can trust her. Of couse there is one of the greatest friends Kosta. He is so kewl with anything he just rolls with it. Of course I've got other friends but these ones are my very best. Well time goes on and I've got a writers block so I'll write more later. TTYL

No comments: