Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting Lost.

Well today at work I was just about to clock out when my manager asked me to go to the Sandy store to get some supplies that we were out of. I looked at the address and thought I knew where I was going but unfortunately it wasn't the place... I called back and got some other directions and a little help *Thanks a Million!!* and finally made it to the store. When I returned to the store they asked what had taken me so long and I simply told them "I got lost, sorry Im a new driver" and they were like oh.... ( they only asked cuz i got back an hour later... lol) so i clocked out and was ready to head home when they asked "hey the time u were gone..were gonna take that hour off." WHAT!?!?!?!?! I drove around for an hour for absolutley nothing???I just smiled and ok. I wanted to say something but I just held it in because they had already done it and I had just wanted to go home to my comfy room. So yea that was my excitement for the day. TTFN Ta Ta For Now

No comments: