Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Is It Fair?!?!?!

Let me ask you this... Is it fair for someone to make you pay for something that no one did? Well it kinda happened to me today. My stagecrew teacher is blaming his stagecrew class ( which I'm in) for a couple tears in the stage curtains. So our vice principle came in and said that she would get a bid on the damage and the stage crew kids (who stayed and just so happened to be there whether or not they had anything to do with the tears) would split the cost evenly and now we have to pay for the damage. Is it just me or does paying for an accident seem really fair?

2 comments:

MARZO'S said...

not fair at all! so i hope that my guardian angel is as hot as yours :)

Rob and Susie said...

I think it is crap. I could understand it if they caught you (the stage crew members) being careless but otherwise it is STUPID!!! What do they expect it is a school.